The less time you spend managing your online video-on-demand website and apps, the more time you can spend creating incredible content people want to enjoy and pay for.
That’s why Uscreen now connects with Zapier – to save you time and energy so you focus on what you want!
Zapier makes it easier than ever to manage your video monetization with Uscreen. It can automatically trigger workflows in other apps whenever new customers are registered, payments are processed, videos are started or completed, or subscriptions are canceled in Uscreen. Or you can create and enroll customers in Uscreen whenever trigger events happen in the other apps you use most. There is so much you can do!
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects over 1,000 apps together–such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and now, Uscreen!
You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. You can move information between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It’s easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
So, what can you do with Uscreen on Zapier?
Here are the Uscreen triggers you can set up using Zapier:
- Paid Order – Triggers when a payment is processed for a subscription, bundle or program.
- New Customer – Triggers when a new user is registered using your site.
- Canceled Subscription – Triggers when a subscription is canceled.
- Play Video – Triggers when a user starts to play video.
- Watched Video – Triggers when a user has finished watching a video.
And here are the Uscreen actions supported on Zapier:
- Enroll User – Enrolls a user a program/bundle/subscription.
- New Customer – Creates a new user on your site.
You can try some of these pre-made Uscreen integrations, or build a custom workflow with Uscreen and Zapier.
Popular Zaps you can do with Uscreen
How to Get Started with Uscreen on Zapier
To connect Uscreen with 1,000+ other apps, including ClickFunnels, Zendesk, and PayPal, head to Uscreen’s Zapier integration page.
If you have any questions or comments about these new updates, please email us at [email protected]