Looking to join an amazing Customer Success team?
We’re looking for an amazing individual to join our technical support team. For this position, we want a true champion: a well-rounded person able to provide our clients with technical support, as well as answer any onboarding questions. Your ultimate goal is to help our clients succeed by proactively providing them with all the technical know-how.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast developing video monetization platform and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and our support champ will need to know every detail about our platform.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
This is a customer facing role: you will be one of the first points of contact for our clients in order to help them set up their account. From basic items, like video uploads and answering a variety of questions, to more advanced technical issues, like domain name setup / CNAME setup and installing SSLs, you will be providing rounded technical support for both new and existing Uscreen clients. It’ll be your responsibility and goal to provide our clients with solid answers and on-point guidelines that will help them have the smoothest experience possible.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
In this role, you will wear a few different hats, including:
- Working in the ticket queue to assist customers with technical support requests.
- Being the go to person for all technical requirements related to support and the platform.
- Working with dev team incase of bugs and Tier 2 tickets.
- Helping customers with setup and on boarding as needed to help them with the initial few steps of the platform setup via phone and email.
- 2+ years in Customer Support or similar
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience working with HTML
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop)
- Able to overlap with our Washington, D.C. based team: from 9AM to 6PM EDT
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a requirement)
- Overall a nice person 🙂
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavours
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Click on the Apply Button and fill in the form
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates