Are you a technical writer with a penchant for video?
We’re looking for a detail-oriented writer with strong organizational skills and a great voice to join our team to create help guides & help videos.
This position involves more than crafting a clear and concise copy for our growing knowledge base.
We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable creating video tutorials, creating, organizing, and maintaining our Help Center as well as additional related projects as assigned.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and use it to level up. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About the role:
You’ll use your clear and inviting voice to help new and existing customers navigate the ins and outs of our video-on-demand platform.
In addition to creating helpful and easy-to-follow video tutorials, you’ll be responsible for replacing old content with new and fresh material for our expanding knowledge base. On occasion, you may need to answer basic platform questions to assist in our Tier 1 support queue.
We’re constantly adding new features to our platform and your ability to quickly grasp, distill and translate technical features into easy-to-understand content is crucial.
As our documentation specialist, we’ll also rely on your impeccable organization skills to keep all content up to date.
As a growing organization, this role may evolve and responsibilities may increase over time.
This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
- Must speak English clearly and be easy to understand.
- 2+ years of experience managing content
- 2+ years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)
- Experience in SaaS (as a writer, editor, or content manager)
- Experience writing/editing scripts for videos or podcasts
- Impeccable sense of grammar and punctuation (American English)
- A fully functioning workstation, quiet and dedicated place to work (with their own laptop)
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a kind and the fun person
- Amazing, young, and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Equipment Allowance
- Paid co-working space
How to apply:
- Click the Apply Now button
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates