Our team is expanding!
We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team!
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
As a Billing Analyst & Operations Specialist you will be customer-facing and assist clients and end-users via written correspondence with billing questions/issues. You will be reconciling accounts, handling payouts, and complete repetitive daily tasks. You will be responsible for organizing data and creating reports based on accounts receivable.
While there will be instances that you will be working with upset customers and receive unkind words, those experiences are overwhelmingly outnumbered by the patient, grateful and personable emails that will usually be received. Confidence in navigating these rare conversations is a necessity for this role.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, a natural problem solver, detail-oriented, methodic, resourceful, trustworthy and have a high degree of confidentiality.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Creating reports and analyzing financial data
- Billing/tracking payments via Stripe
- Answering client questions/concerns via ZenDesk
- Technical assistance with our platform on payment gateways
- Account reconciliations
- Professional bookkeeping, financial analyst, or accounts receivable background.
- Excellent communication skills with the highest degree of English fluency & clarity.
- A fully functional & quiet working space.
- Eastern Time (EDT) working hours | GMT-4 | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with a minimum overlap of 4-hours
This position is a remote, full-time position and is not suitable for freelancers and digital nomads. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team to drive synergy and results.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Click on the Apply Button and fill in the form
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with successful candidates
Please not that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.