We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: an organized go-getter, task ninja, and communication guru to help our team thrive.
Uscreen helps thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies, and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling their videos online. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held, and profitable.
Our team is almost entirely remote and incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, and talented. We believe in transparency and love to share to learn and grow together. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
As an Executive Assistant (EA) you will be responsible for assisting with various tasks, including – but not limited to: calendar & email organization/handling, completing purchases, completing informative/comparative research, transcription, data entry, project management, PodCast Prospecting, and completing weekly debriefs.
As an EA you will be working with HR and our CEO and will need to understand the nuances of working with multiple people/personalities. You will need to be incredibly organized, task-oriented, with excellent communication skills. Having a strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize tasks is a must.
This is a full-time and fully-remote position, so you will need to be a disciplined self-starter that can manage your workload autonomously.
- 2 years of experience as an EA or similar role
- Experience managing someone’s calendar
- Experience managing someone’s email
- Remote work experience
- Experience handling and managing projects
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Dedicated and fully functioning workstation
- Ability to work Monday – Fridays working overlapping hours with our headquarters in Washington D.C. [Eastern Time] working one of the following:
- 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working with G-suite products, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Forms, etc.
- Experience working with multiple managers
- Light bookkeeping experience
- Fully remote position
- Flexible schedule
- 20 days of Paid Time Off – after the first 90 days
- Personal Development Budget
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement – up to $500 after the first 90 days
- Coworking Stipend – based on location/need due to global pandemic
How to apply:
- Click the Apply Now button
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates