Location: Remote — U.S. only
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a profitable, growing, & bootstrapped SaaS business changing the way video-based entrepreneurs and creators monetize their content. Our all-in-one video membership platform empowers creators to generate revenue through subscriptions, communities, courses, and live-streamed events across various platforms (web, mobile, and TV).
We are seeking a talented Brand Designer to work with our creative team and help drive enhanced visuals throughout the company. The ideal candidate has experience with SaaS companies, and possesses the ambition to grow with us.
As a key player, you will work closely with teams, including Marketing, to help us establish Uscreen as an industry leader when it comes to creative content.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have a growth mindset. We value a knack for seeing things that others don’t and a strong attention to detail. Ideally, you’re excited by the prospect of getting to exercise your creative muscles while having the support of a strong, stable company and team.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Helps ensure strategic, seamless experiences – working closely with marketing, sales, and more to elevate our global brand and optimize the customer journey end-to-end
- Refine visual language as an extension of the brand, including illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, logo design, color schemes, typography, and visual elements
- Serve as the primary designer for all brand collateral, including but not limited to the brand guidelines, website, pitch decks, one-pagers, case studies, infographics, social media assets, email templates, video assets, and more
- Create and implement strategies to enhance brand visibility and recognition
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company
- Contribute design thinking, brand experience, and design-driven storytelling
- Conduct market research as needed to identify trends and understand customer preferences
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand objectives and develop design concepts for various initiatives such as product launches, campaigns, etc
- Presenting design concepts to stakeholders for review and feedback
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in design and technology and recommend ways to improve Uscreen’s online presence
- Enable other team members to create on-brand assets
- Evaluate the effectiveness of branding efforts and make recommendations for improvement in an effort to keep the brand relevant and relatable to our audience
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 3-5 years of experience in brand design, preferably in a fast-paced creative environment
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative thinking and executional excellence across a variety of mediums
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Engage in constructive design critiques
- Able to work independently, prioritize accordingly, and iterate quickly
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Experience with video production and/or animation is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Open-minded about feedback and a willingness to grow and improve your work
- Preferred, but not required: Experience with UX design and web design
- Self-motivated and a thoughtful, yet quick problem solver
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of the Creator Economy
Our Commitment to You
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🌴 Our unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Job Title: Brand Designer
Career Area: Marketing
Location: Remote position
Position: Brand Designer