What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a growing, bootstrapped, product-led SaaS business changing the way video creators and entrepreneurs launch businesses around their content and communities. Our all-in-one membership platform empowers creators to generate revenue through subscriptions, communities, apps, and live-streaming where their fans need them most (web, mobile, and TV).
Over 25,000 video creators launched, manage, and grow their membership businesses with Uscreen, generating hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.
We are seeking a Senior Growth Product Manager with a proven track record of leading cross-functional product teams to achieve revenue growth. The ideal candidate has a quantitative background adept at uncovering insights from data to inform decisions that drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention. They should also be a strategic thinker, with the ability to innately understand the business’s growth drivers and how they fit together.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Develop and execute a growth strategy with a high-confidence of driving revenue, with a focus on viral growth loops and organic acquisition methods.
- Analyze data and connect the dots between marketing, sales and product to identify growth opportunities, optimize funnel conversion, and reduce churn, using a variety of quantitative methods.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features and optimizations that contribute to user growth and retention.
- Conduct A/B tests and other experiments to inform product and marketing decisions and increase growth KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, sales, engineering, and data teams to align growth initiatives with broader company goals.
- Manage a cross functional squad of analysts, ux designers, and engineers fostering a culture of continuous learning and development and executing against key metrics.
- Utilize frameworks and methodologies for approaching growth challenges in a structured and scalable way.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in growth and product management, applying best practices to our growth strategies.
- Prepare and present regular reports on the progress of growth initiatives to key stakeholders, including executive leadership.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in product management within a growth-focused role at high-growth SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated experience in building and scaling viral growth loops, with a portfolio of successful growth initiatives.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features, and drive management of product.
- Deep understanding of customer journey mapping, user segmentation, and targeting strategies.
- Experience with A/B testing, SQL, and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude).
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing teams and cross-functional projects.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, with the skill to negotiate and advocate for your ideas and initiatives.
- A natural problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes typical of a fast-paced tech environment.
- Dream big
- Owner’s mentality
- Growth mindset
- Lead with empathy
- Push the pace
Our Commitment to You
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🌴 Our unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
✔️Are you interested in applying?
Click the “Apply for this position” button and fill out the short form. We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview. Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: Senior Growth Product Manager
Career Area: Marketing
Location: Remote position
Position: Senior Growth Product Manager