🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a profitably growing, bootstrapped, product-led SaaS business changing the way video-based entrepreneurs and creators monetize their content. Our all-in-one video membership platform empowers creators to generate revenue through subscriptions, communities, courses, and live-streamed events across various platforms (web, mobile, and TV).
Over 25,000 video creators use Uscreen to sell, market, manage, and expand their businesses, generating hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Designer to help with our website, create graphic designs, develop concepts for projects, and contribute to product and growth initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS companies, designing end-to-end user experiences, and possess the ambition to grow with us and eventually lead our brand refresh.
🚀 What you’ll do:
- Design Strategy: Develop and iterate on design concepts for our website, marketing materials, and product features to support business goals.
- User-Centered Design: Advocate for our users, designing intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using user-centered design principles and considering the entire customer journey.
- Collaboration: Work closely with our product and engineering teams to turn concepts into high-quality customer experiences. Communicate your ideas and designs effectively across all teams.
- Brand Management: Maintain and develop the Uscreen visual identity. Ensure that all outputs meet high standards of creativity and are in line with brand identity.
- Future Growth: Demonstrate the potential and ambition to take on larger design challenges, such as leading a future brand refresh.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- A bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a design role, preferably in a SaaS or tech company.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing market-leading web and interface design work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
Our Commitment to You:
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🌴 Our unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Are you interested in applying?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and short summary explaining why they believe they’re a good fit for the role, and a portfolio showcasing their design work. We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview.
Uscreen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Career Area: Product
Location: Remote position
Position: Senior Product Designer