🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is the leading video membership platform for creators. We’re on a mission to help creators and their fans prosper through meaningful connection. Our #1 video membership platform has helped 4,000+ creators succeed and reached 9+ million members while generating $20+ million in ARR.
Our Vision is composed of three parts:
- $1,000,000,000+ of revenue generated for creators – We are successful when our creators are successful. That’s why we want to help them generate $1 Billion in revenue each year.
- Independent – No investors, no board members, no nonsense. We answer to our creators. Our bootstrapped nature allows us to focus on the customer and build for the long term. And we can make quality decisions faster.
- Profitable – Staying profitable while we grow encourages us to make sustainable business decisions every day. It also provides us with freedom, security, and durability in the face of uncertain economic conditions. But most importantly, it allows us to confidently reinvest in our customers, product, and employees.
🚀 What you’ll do:
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you would report directly to the COO, Matt Estes. You will closely support and advise the Sales, Success, and Marketing teams. And you’ll accomplish that by partnering cross-functionally with the Growth, Data, and Engineering teams.
Your focus is on hitting revenue and profitability targets by leveraging three skill sets:
- Systems architecture with automation
- Commercial strategy and tactics
- Data analytics and insights
As a trusted advisor to the Sales, Success, and Marketing teams, you will develop a deep understanding of each department’s processes and systems. You are a hands-on individual contributor who will bring direct operational improvements. And you thrive on driving workflow process standardization and optimization.
- Salesforce & Other Systems: You will define our CRM, define rules / objects / fields, and create a delightfully efficient user experience for our GTM team members. You will also ensure that all software systems (& our data warehouse) work harmoniously together in an automated and integrated fashion.
- Self Serve: Build efficient processes that balance self-serve, product-led experiences for new customers with a sales-led approach. You are comfortable balancing Product Qualified Leads (PQLs) with inbound sales-worked and outbound sales motions.
- Sales Operations: Partner closely with Sales leadership on projects including territory management, pipeline forecasting, lead & account enrichment, lead routing, and quote-to-cash. You will focus on improving SDR and AE efficiency.
- Success Operations: Work with Success leadership to improve account assignments, onboarding process, pipeline management, forecasting, and proactive vs. reactive approaches to customer success. You will increase CSM impact and efficiency.
- Marketing Operations: Support Marketing leadership in rolling out an account-based marketing motion, capturing & surfacing intent data to Sales, optimizing lead routing, and improving our conversion from SQO to closed-won.
- Territory Management: Optimize account assignments across SDRs, AEs, and CSMs in a way that maximizes customer experience and ensures fairness and equity across team members.
- Variable Compensation: Design and administer variable compensation plans for Sales and Success that align individual incentives with desired business outcomes.
🔥 Who you are:
- 4+ years experience in revenue/sales operations, systems, and strategy in SaaS
- Salesforce expert
- Comfort with SQL, Python, etc.
- A great startup fit – excited to roll up your sleeves and get it done
- Proactive self-starter
- Collaborative team player
- Professional, detail-oriented, & structured work style
- Excellent written & verbal communicator
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Graduate of a four-year university
Nice to haves:
- Passion for the creator economy, video creators, and digital communities
✔️ Our commitment to you:
- We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- Our unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen team.
Job Title: Revenue Operations Manager
Career Area: Sales
Location: Remote position
Position: Revenue Operations Manager