Location: Washington, D.C, United States
Who we are
Uscreen is the leading video membership platform for creators. We’re on a mission to help creators and their fans prosper through meaningful connection. Our #1 video membership platform serves 25,000+ creators and 9+ million members while generating $20m+ in ARR.
Uscreen is growing, profitable, and bootstrapped. Our Vision is composed of three parts:
- $1,000,000,000+ of revenue generated for creators – We are successful when our creators are successful. That’s why we want to help them generate $1 Billion in revenue each year.
- Independence – No investors, no board members, no nonsense. We answer to our creators. Our bootstrapped nature allows us to focus on the customer and build for the long term. And we can make quality decisions faster.
- Profitability – Staying profitable while we grow encourages us to make sustainable business decisions every day. It also provides us with freedom, security, and durability in the face of uncertain economic conditions. But most importantly, it allows us to confidently reinvest in our customers, product, and employees.
What you’ll do
As an Outbound SDR, you will be an integral part of our Sales Team. We are a hybrid company, so we value highly the ability to work autonomously, be self-driven, and stay productive. Our DC-based SDR team is in office Tuesday to Thursday each week.
As an Outbound SDR, you will:
- Prospect creators, founders, & CEOs who meet our criteria as potential successful Uscreen customers
- Research companies and individuals to develop customer profiles for prospecting
- Uncover business needs to recommend Uscreen as a solution
- Ability to hit and exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Partner with Account Executives to drive new sales
Who you are
- 1+ years of outbound SDR experience required (B2B SaaS experience preferred)
- Based in the Washington Metropolitan area (The Uscreen HQ is in Bethesda, MD)
- Proven track record of exceeding outbound sales targets
- Excellent prospecting, phone, sales, written, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- High sense of urgency and ability to be flexible given the situation
- Willing to work as a team and put the team first
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
Nice to haves
- Passion for the creator economy, digital video creators, and digital communities
- Previous sales methodology training (e.g. Challenger Sales, MEDDPIC, SPIN)
- Prior success selling video platforms, membership software, and/or OTT video software
Our Commitment to You
- We will compensate you competitively.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training and workshops to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- Our flexible, unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Job Title: Outbound SDR
Career Area: Sales
Location: Hybrid position
Position: Outbound SDR