Our team is expanding!
We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to be a part of our OTT App team to build and develop app Applications for our customers.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and our applications are a key part of our business. This position not only holds the knowledge of how the applications are developed and what that process is, but they are also responsible for communicating and educating our customers with ease throughout the process.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning, and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
As an App Setup Specialist, you will build apps for our customers (not coding), you have to be technically savvy in order to set them up, sort of think of them as like installing an operating system (we will teach you how). You will be in charge of customer accounts for both setup and any necessary troubleshooting.
As this is an intricate position, you will need to have high attention to detail, to be methodical, a problem solver, and to be self-driven.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires you to understand app protocol, requirements and be up to date on any changes to these items per App requires (e.g. Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku, etc).
As this is both a technical and customer-facing role, we are looking for someone who is comfortable interacting with clients via email correspondence and zoom calls.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Gathering and verifying requirements and speaking to the customer directly to acquire all assets required to launch apps.
- Preparing and pushing the app in the app stores to be accepted by the app stores per app store protocols and requirements.
- Troubleshooting various app issues if apps are rejected, various app issues, and configurations.
- Communicating with customers troubleshoot status and handling.
- 2+ years in Customer service/Technical Support
- Must speak English clearly, use proper English syntax.
- Must be comfortable learning our App Set-Up process and supporting our customers with their applications setup, development, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in SaaS or other software related fields.
- A fully functional workstation & quiet working space.
- Must have a great personality and comfortable speaking to customers
- Must be comfortable being on camera
- Able to overlap a minimum of five (5) hours with our Washington DC-based team. (9am-5pm Eastern Time)
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video & OTT industry.
- Able to manage your own time.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours)
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Click on the Apply Button and fill in the form
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with successful candidates
Please not that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.